Collage

Collage

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Trend: Red bottoms

I've been following many of the fashion websites, magazines and blogs and something that I'm noticing a lot is that loads of fashionistas were spotted in red jeans/pants at the NY and London Fashion Week Shows.

I had a red pair of DKNY jeans when I was in high school and for a year or 2 they were extremely popular. In fact, a pair of jeans in almost any colour was a total hit. Then, abruptly, it was the out-est/uncoolest/most unfashionable thing that you could do. Off course, just like most other things in fashion (bell bottoms, dress lengths, balloon dresses etc) fashion comes in, goes out and gets re-hashed with a spin (sometimes a very tiny spin) on the original.

Red jeans...I'm not so sure, I'll have to go try on a few pairs and will let you know how I feel about that. I have a feeling that I will have to loose at least 5-10 pounds before I'll look good in one, but I'll put it to the test.

Just fyi - at Milan Fashion Week, they are spotting loads of fashion gurus in red skirts. Perhaps an easier trend to follow...I'll keep you up to date.

Day 22  - Outfit 22



Grey sweatet and yoga pants...another hospital outfit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment