Collage

Collage

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The BIG step

This post has nothing to do with fashion (not that this is a fashion blog, otherwise my outfits would be more fashionable) or clothes, but more about my butt and its ability (or lack thereof) to fit into the majority of my clothes.

Basically, if I was 10 pounds lighter, I’d have a lot more clothes to choose from, which would make the Shop-my-closet-365 challenge a lot easier. (this also happens to be one of the rules of my challenge (see rule #9 on Feb 9th)) Basically, if I can’t fit in, I’ll need to do a little something to fit into it and since losing a few pounds is a lot cheaper than replacing the items or getting someone to let out a few seams, I’ve decided that the time has come for some droppage on the poundage front.

I’ve done it – I’ve joined Weight Watchers, and hopefully by the end of Spring (which just started on Sunday), I’ll be able to fit into a lot more of my outfits – yeah! (Weight Watchers starting date: Monday March 28th)

And in the spirit of changing my diet, I’ll have to regretfully say no to Ms Wintour and her fabulous Potpies, because let’s face it ladies, no one ever got skinny on a diet of puff pastry. I just have to mention however, that Christina’s Potpie that I devoured this weekend was absolutely top notch. I’ll get the recipe from her…in a few months’ time, when I’m thinking more about maintaining instead of loosing.

 
Day 43 - Outfit 43


Sweater, print top, jeans and boots
I'm not sure how I feel about this outfit now that I'm looking at the photo. It kinda reminds me of a mullet: Business in the front, party in the back

Day 44 - Outfit 44


Cashmere Twin set, DKNY skirt, boots and a necklace (yay - accesories - check)

1 comment:

  1. That is such a simple but huge step to take! I have recently joined the gym...which is great but it raises a million questions about finding balance, time management etc...
    I don't have an answer for myself...I think my problems start with my All-or-nothing approach to...almost everything...

    ReplyDelete