Collage

Collage

Monday, March 21, 2011

The Choos

I was extremely excited yesterday when I saw that my Jimmy Choos, that I bought about 4-5 years ago were appearing on the feet of Oprah, on the cover of O magazine.

Hers are gold, mine are bronze, but they look pretty similar. I'm not really sure what excited me more, the fact that my shoes appeared on the cover of O magazine, or that they are still being released by Jimmy Choo, every year, since their very first year of existence (when I saw them and could not live without them). I originally wanted gold too, but through the years, I realized that I made a great decision to buy the bronze coloured ones. They go with almost everything.


Mine


Hers


The magazine cover (a little bit skew...)
(not that Oprah is the world's smartest/most fabulous dresser, but lets face it people, she's got a shoe closet to die for. She has more Louboutins, Jimmy Choos and Manolos than I can dream of)

Day 42 - Outfit 42



Cobalt Blue sweater, skinnies and black ballet flats

1 comment:

  1. can't believe the choos are still alive - looking spanking new - I was with you when you swindle/pout them out of "shnoef schnoef" in London. Louise

    ReplyDelete