Collage

Collage

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Viral shopping in the UK

I’m a bit depro today, 3 of my BFF’s (and a baby) met up in London (well, actually Epping) for a day of girly fun and I wish I could have been there with them, so in the spirit of their shopping trip, I’ve decided to see if I could find a few bargains on British websites.

I’m checking out some real bargainista hangouts:
Primark (well, the website doesn't show much, but I'm sure they went there)
Matalan
New Look
H&M (soon us unfortunate fly-over coutry bumpkins will be able to order some fabulous items from the H&M website...soon)

Now, you don’t always find the best quality outfits at these outfitters, but if you dig, you can find some fabulously trendy things at bargain prices and I’d have loved to rummage around in those shops today – with my girls. Instead, I'm join them in spirit, by checking out what is available online.

Just by the way, I’m seeing some really cute things, and if sizing wasn’t an issue, I would be dropping quite a few $$’s at Matalan and New Look.

Day 45 - Outfit 45


Sweater, tunic dress, leggings and  boots

1 comment: