Collage

Collage

Monday, March 7, 2011

Challenge: Marli

The first person to take the Shop My Closet 365 - Mini-Challenge is:

Marli from Cape Town, South Africa

Model, blogger, (reluctant) housewife, happy traveller, bubbly lover, recovered shopaholic... 
Clothing budget for March - $0/R0

Week 1:


After seeing the daily emails that Marli has sent me I have come to the following conclusions:
1. Marli is a Bargainista Extraordinaire!
2. The girl pays a lot of attention to her accessories (something I very rarely do) and they "finish off" her looks beautifully.
3. This http://modelmental.blogspot.com/ blogger has great personal style.
4. It's much more fun to dress up in Summer (or Marli just makes it look like so much fun)

Day 28 - Outfit 28

Its been 4 weeks of blogging and so far, I've been enjoying it loads (even the bits where I blogged from the hospital). I've had some highs and some serious lows when it comes to my outfits (especially my hospital and "first weekend home from the hospital"numbers were not very successful), but I'm excited of what lies ahead...Spring! I find it very tedious to dress up when it is minus temperatures outside, because I'm always cold, hopefully with the Spring comes the will to dress up. Actually I know, with the Spring, the will to dress up will become stronger.



Wild hairdo, black sweater, black and white striped dress/top, black leggings and blinky blinky shoes.  

2 comments:

  1. That is definitely my favourite outfit of yours so far! Especially and including the big hair... work it out girl! xx

    ReplyDelete