Collage

Collage

Monday, March 14, 2011

The end of Fashion Week(s)

There we go...Fashion week has come to an end...the obsession started in NY, then moved to London, followed by Milan and finally, the Grand Duchess of them all, Paris.

I'm wondering what I will be obsessing about for the next few month till it all kicks off again in September for the Spring Fashion week. I guess I'll be concentrating on my new self-imposed role as bargainista and go search out some great items at even better prices. Sounds like hard work for others, but it is loads of fun for me.

Till September my dear Fashion week. (hopefully I won't be spending half of that time in a hospital or sick in bed). By the way, I blame my the hospital stay and illness for the lack of quality reporting on fashion week - it most certainly was not due to lack of interest.

Day 35 - Outfit 35



70's style Brown cowl-neck, wide sleeve sweater, Jeans and Bronze Ballet flats, a comfortable outfit for a quick trip to the pharmacy to pick up my antibiotics.  

No comments:

Post a Comment