Collage

Collage

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 33 & 34

I've now been sick in bed for 4 days and feel very uninspired, so there have not been very many inspiring blog posts over the past few days. Another thing that isn't happening, is that I am not able to go to to the launch of the Go International Designer Collective at Target. I mentioned this phenomenon a few weeks ago and was so looking forward to it.

I've looked at the website: http://www.target.com/b?node=16275561&ref=sc_iw_ss and there are quite a few little dresses that I would be interesting in purchasing, but with my odd body shape, I'll have to try it on before I buy. I can't wait for the day till I'm feeling 100 % better again so that I can go and spend some of my $200 monthly clothing allowance at Target - and at these prices ($25-$50 per dress), it will not be hard to afford a few dresses. 

Some of my favourites are:


Alice Temperley

Proenza Shouler

Rodarte

Rodarte

Thakoon

Rodarte
Tucker

Tucker

Zac Posen

Hang on Target...I'm coming...soon.

Day 33 - Outfit 33


Black polo neck sweater, jeans and blinki shoes

Day 34 - Outfit 34


White striped shirt, leggings and Uggs. 

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, if you ever make it to Target in time, I wonder if you shouldn't purchase me a little something? Even if the fit will be a gamble, how can I let a chance to own Rodarte (at those prices!) slip away!? Mmmm, please let me know when you're going, remote personal shopper? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last Tucker and Posen - perfect for you!
    Greeeeen with envy!

    ReplyDelete