Collage

Collage

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fruity fun

I love fun clothes - and by fun I mean colourful, bright, cute styles and bold/interesting prints. One of my favourite prints is of fruit - don't ask me why, but I have a thing for fruity fashion and this year, Stella McCartney seemed to be liking the fruit as well with her Spring Lemon covered dress. I've found a few more fruity numbers on the web.

Stella McCartney - Spring 2011


Forever 21 - Cherry Dress



Matalan - Cherry Dress



Trixxi at Kohls - Cherry Dress
A few more are on the links below:

BP Cherry Shoes at Nordstrom
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/bp-bowtye-sandal/3145276?origin=keywordsearch&resultback=1483

Cherry top at New Look

Lemon dress at New Look


Day 48 - Outfit 48


Black sweater, Blue tunic, skinny's, blinky ballet flats

No comments:

Post a Comment