Collage

Collage

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Levi jeans - different shapes and sizes

Finding the perfect pair of jeans is quite a feat, but thanks to Levis, the search/pressure/torture is over thanks to their new Curve ID brand.

According to the 130 year old brand, their new brand caters for "skinny tomboys", "curvy girls" and everyone in between. 

I've not yet put them to the test, but fear not SMC 365 readers, I will go out, try some Curve ID jeans and let you know how it goes. 

Day 29 - Outfit 20



Black sweater, Cobalt blue top (bought on a humongous special from Banana Republic), black pants and pointy black shoes. Accessory of the day: the french braid in my hair (trend alert!)

1 comment:

  1. I love you in your cobalt blue, I need more of it! Still wanted to say, I went for the Levi's curve experience and maybe I just had the best salesperson ever but he sized me up perfectly first time and I had tons of styles in my perfect fit to choose from. I'm a demi curve and left with a great pair of skinnies, on sale too! It's the first pair of jeans that eliminate plumber's crack completely on me, even without a belt. I haven't been a Levi's fan for about a decade but baby, I'm back!

    ReplyDelete