Collage

Collage

Friday, March 25, 2011

Missed opportunities

I missed out on a dress that I want, which sucks. I've been wanting it for a while, but it was a bit out of my price range, so I didn't buy it. (see how fab it looks on Kelly Roland). It was on the runway at
the BCBG Fall 2010 show and didn't look that great because they styled it with a
long sleeve t-shirty top, but on its own it is just FABULOUS. 
Fabulous colour block BCBG dress on the Saks Fifth Avenue's website

Then, by miracle, it went on sale at SAKS, but I was too late and it sold out.
It was marked down from $368 (way out of my budget) to $184 (within my budget)
and I missed it!!!! Noooooo!!!!! (note to self...when they say "while stocks last", they mean it)

Kelly Roland rocking out the fabulous BCBG dress
Maybe next time...

Day 46 - Outfit 46


Grey sweater, white top, blinky "scarf" and funky sneakers (it is casual Friday afterall - nevermind the fact that every day is casual Friday at my work)

No comments:

Post a Comment