Collage

Collage

Friday, March 18, 2011

Food for thought...

According to the NY times, the new "In" food in "fashion land" is Pot Pie.

POT PIE!!!!

Really????

Who'd think that a calorie bomb like the humble Pot Pie, would be eaten at fashion occasions and by fashion's biggest kahunas (designers, models, editors etc), but according to the NY times, it's true. (although no one ever finishes it - one has to keep that figure in shape)

Off course, the food trend was started by the high priestess of fashion herself, Anna Wintour. According to her private chef, she really likes it because it has everything in one easy serving.

Wikipedia describes America Pot Pie:
An American pot pie typically has a filling of meat (particularly beef, chicken or turkey), gravy, and mixed vegetables (potatoes, carrots, green beans and peas).

Well, if pot pie is good enough for fashion's elite, its good enough for me...and thanks to my colleague Christina, I'll be consuming Chicken Pot Pie tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to it...yum...

Day 39 - Outfit 39


Grey striped sweater, black top, jeans, boots and a necklace (yay for accessories!)

1 comment:

  1. Love the stripe, love the necklace, love pot pie! It's a love fest... Please spare a thought for my packing challenge: It's 33 deg C here, packing for 11 deg C and I have no idea if my go-to winter items still fit. Oi.

    ReplyDelete