Collage

Collage

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Valentino - The Last Emperor

All lovers of fashion, quality and art...if you have not seen the documentary "Valentino, The Last Emperor", you need to go to your closest Blockbusters/Vee's Videos (or whichever DVD shop near you) and rent it.


It is just fabulous! I laughed, I smiled, I cried and in the end, I loved the man, his craft, talent and fabulocity even more than before. He truly is the last Emperor. The very last person who made true Haute Couture in the traditional way - a craft that has died with his retirement.
(not that fashion has died, it just won't be the same)

Day 38 - Outfit 38



Not very-Valentino at all. Grey sweater, Blue long shirt, skinny's and black ballet flats...oooooh, and a necklace. (yay - I remembered/took the time to accessorize!)


No comments:

Post a Comment