Collage

Collage

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rianette - week 2

Just look at Rianette, rocking the SMC365-mini-challenge in week 2. I love the fact that there is something colourful in her outfit every day. This girl is not scared to dress boldly, she is not scared of colour and she loves to have fun with her wardrobe. Rianette...you go girl!



Day 36 - Outfit 36



There comes a time in every woman's life when she must make the decision: Will I or won't I rock my PJ's today, and ladies and gents, the level of suck was high, so I took a shower, washed my hair and got right back into a fresh pair of pajamas and spent the rest of the day recovering in bed. Today, I'm wearing my favourite jammies by Ralph Lauren and little stripy sandal slippers.

2 comments:

  1. Sheesh, I'm really a snob when it comes to personal style but I really really love Rianette's looks! I've always been a fan of colour and she just gets it so right. Stunning! Her trendy take on dressing warm is inspiring me for my trip to London next week... Yes, London here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and you manage to make even PJ's look quite stylish love! Feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete