Collage

Collage

Sunday, March 20, 2011

$200 minus $130

Today I had a very successful day as a bargainista. My friend Christina and I went to 2 places that I've discovered, who have some designer lines amongst their regular clothes.

I visited Vera Wang and Lauren Conrad at Kohls and Ronson at JC Penny. (I was looking for the new Mango line in JC Penny, but they don't have that in our local store yet - sucks).

Today, with the help of some savvy shopping, a discount coupon that I received through the mail as well as a $10 discount email coupon, I spent a total of $130 on the following:


Bright print dress for a business trip in a few weeks


Little shocking pink sweater to wear on business trip with bright print dress


Grey and black Vera Wang sweater with sequins pattern on the shoulders


Butterfly motif Lauren Conrad top (I heart butterflies)


Lauren Conrad Spring coat


Cute details at the back of the Lauren Conrad coach


Cute "I heart Ronson" by Charlotte Ronson for JC Penny dress
Well, this is what a call a VERY successful day. I crown myself "bargainista of the day" and I still have $70 over for the rest of the month - yay!

Day 41 - Outfit 41


In honour of the first day of Spring (yeeehaaa!!!!), I'm wearing a pink and purple ombre top, grey sweater, jeans and blinky shoes.

3 comments:

  1. Love the Lauren Conrad coat! And the fact that you got all of that for $130! Even converted to ZAR it's a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the Lauren Conrad spring coat - so want one for myself!
    Grey Vera Wang is so pretty!
    Congrats - you really really done it this time - at $130 the Conrad woud be considered a bargain.
    Proud of you.Louise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell us about Cristina's yummy pot pie!

    ReplyDelete