Collage

Collage

Thursday, March 10, 2011

1 month down

I have now been busy with the Shop-My-Closet-365 challenge for a month and I must say that it has not been easy. Not only is it hard to and wear something new every day, but it is quite the commitment to have to write a little spiel, take a photo and post it daily, on top of working full time, entertaining guests for 3 weeks and playing Liezl Nightingale to my husband (who broke his leg so badly that he won't be able to put any weight on it for at least 2 months, so just call me Nurse Liezl)

What I've learned during the first 31 days:
1. I have lots of clothes...and I mean lots
2. I don't fit in a lot of my clothes....
3. I don't make use of accessories enough
4. Dressing up is fun and can cheer you/me up
5. $200 is not a lot of money, but I'm going to continue with my strict budget
6. Fashion can bring people together.
7. On my bucket list: one day I would love to go to NY/London/Paris Fashion week
8. My winter wardrobe is pretty boring
9. You can look fabulous in Winter too (thanks Rianette, now I don't have any more excuses for my drab winter wardrobe)
10. Getting dressed can really stretch your creativity.

Day 31 - Outfit 31


Great sweater, white shirt, grey skinnies and black boots (which now squeeks, thanks to all the snow and ankle high pools of water in NYC).

No comments:

Post a Comment