Collage

Collage

Monday, March 28, 2011

SMC 365 - Mini Challenge - April 2011

Is anyone interested in joining me in the Shop-My-Closet-365 challenge? No, you don't have to do it for 365 days, instead, you do it for a month, 4 weeks, that's it. All you have to do is:

1. Wear a new outfit every day (you may copy items of clothing, but not the whole look)
2. Take a photo every day (a photo of you taken in the mirror is just fine) - thank goodness for camera phones.
3. Email the photos to me (once a day, every few days or once a week) at shopmycloset365@gmail.com - I will post a weekly photo collage of your outfits
4. Send me a list of your biggest successes and challenges during that week (could be 1 or 100)
5. Decide on a clothing budget for that month and stick to it. (but this isn't bound by law, so if you slip up and buy something that you can't live without, take a photo and email it to me - if you feel like sharing)

Wanna join me? Let me know!

Day 49 - Outfit 49


I look a bit like a friendly witch in this all-black ensemble of cashmere sweater, chiffon pussy-bow-tie shirt, black and white skirt and black boots. Yes, there is such a thing as too much black...and this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment