Collage

Collage

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Designers at Target

Something very exciting is happening at Target soon! They will be celebrating 5 years of designer collaborations by re-releasing a few of the most popular dresses that they sold by designers such as Rodarte, Zac Posen, Thakoon, Proenza Shouler, Alice Temperley and a few others.

The release date is March 13th and I, bargainista extrodinaire, will be keeping an eye on this for sure. Afterall, who doesn't want to pick up a cute designer dress for $30-$50. I'm in!

Watch this space...

Day 27 - Outfit 27



Still in the mood for some fun, so I'm wearing a cutsie sweater (no, I don't own many sweaters with dogs on them, I just happened to wear the only 2 I own this week) and leggings - good uniform for a home-caretaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment