Collage

Collage

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fun Frocks

After spending the past 5 days in the hospital with my husband, the patient, I decided that I needed some fun in my life, so my only option was to indulge in some fun fashion on the internet. Luckily for me, Spring is fast approaching and there is fun dresses, skirts and tops everywhere - yeah!

A few of my favourite fun dresses on http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/ are:
(thanks for the great pick-me-up Bergdorf Goodman - I can spend hours on there with your great selection of designer clothes, bags and shoes - your website makes me smile)


Akris


Alberta Ferretti


Carolina Herrera


Carolina Herrera


Christian Dior


Jean Paul Gaultier


Jean Paul Gaultier


Jil Sander


Notte by Marchesa


Missoni


Moschino

Moschino


Oscar de la Renta


Piazza Sempione


Vera Wang

YSL

Day 24 - Outfit 24

In the spirit of needing some fun in my life, I'm wearing a very fun sweater with shocking pink hearts and little purple Westie doggies (as a tribute to my little fluffy Westie babies, Bewley and Lilu who are playing with their friends while we are living in the hospital).


The sweater is paired with a scarf (some patients get hot very quickly so you need a scarf inside a fridge), jeans and shiny shoes. (I'm not so sure about the cone-head look - where did that come from? - also, the blankets and walker in the background kinda gives me that "I'm in a hospital"-look, doesn't it - what a way to accessorize)

1 comment:

  1. So proud of your never-say-die up-beat attitude! Just what the doctor ordered! As for my order, Ms Ferretti & Ms Sander to my wardrobe please!

    ReplyDelete