Collage

Collage

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Leaving Target empty handed

So after weeks of excitement I've left our closest Target with a very heavy heart and empty hands...

I've been super excited about the return of some fabulous designer dresses to Target, but unfortunately our Target only had a few of the dresses in the line and I tried them all on and there were problems with all of them. Some fit funny, some lines didn't have my number and the only one that looked great on, felt really cheap. (cute black Alice Temperley dress)

Fear not, I will return and hopefully the Rodarte dresses will be there and I'm hoping they will be fabulous! Give up...NEVER (well, maybe not never, but definitely not after ONE visit.

Day 40 - Outfit 40



Pink and white Tommy Hilfiger sweater, jeans and funky trainers.

No comments:

Post a Comment