Collage

Collage

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Trend: Lace

This season a big trend is lace. It was seen on the Spring 2011 Fashion Week runways of BCBG Max Azria, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabana, Balenciaga and Anna Sui, amongst others. I love the pretty girliness of this trend and will have no qualms wearing it this Spring...come on Spring!

In honour of this trend, I made another purchase in February as part of my $200 budget and I am proud to wear my Bargainista hat on this occasion. I bought this cute little number at Marshalls (very similar to TK Maxx, for you UK folks) for a whopping $16.99. What.A.Bargain!



Today was the first day of the challengs - I can't wait to see all your photos!

Day 23 - Outfit 23


I'm slowly moving back to a more dress-conscious state of mind. I'm still spending my time in the hospital, but I'm actually putting 1 minute into what I'm wearing instead of 2 seconds: Black Sweater, Jeans and sneakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment