Collage

Collage

Monday, February 28, 2011

The hospital II (zero glamour!)

Tomorrow is the kick-off of the very first Shop My Closet 365-mini challenge. I'm looking forward to sharing this experience with you, and for those of you who are not quite ready to start yet, there will be another mini-challenge next month.

Day 21 - Outfit 21



Day 2 in the hospital was even less glamorous than day 1...but seriously, who dresses up for a day surrounded by illness and pain. I guess a true fashionista would look fashionable for any occasion...well, then it is confirmed, I'm not a fashionista...yet.
Beaver Creek sweatshirt (maybe not the best choice since it is a ski resort and my husband got hurt in a skiing accident), jeans (that have seen better days) and funky sneakers (at least something is funky). Oh, and by the way...I am as tired as I look. I have not slept much since the whole ordeal started. Luckily, there is always tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment