Collage

Collage

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The hospital

Today there will not be much of a blog, since it has been a real doozie!

Day 20 - Outfit 20



This outfit screams: I found out my husband broke his leg, threw on anything I could, drove to the hospital, then rushed to check-out of the hotel in the ski resort, drove 2 hours to Longmont United Hospital (where he was transported by ambulance and underwent an almost 4 hr operation), and just got home at 12:45. All in all, not a very pleasant day. (the photo is of me in the waiting room while Iwan is being operated on - no glamour whatsoever)

3 comments:

  1. Ah my dear, what a nightmare! So so much sorries and healthy recovery thoughts for BOTH of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: since I know he's home & recovering well, I can giggle at the ads suddenly shouting Hospital plan, insurance, medical aid! Hey dummies, it's still a fashion blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY POOR BABY! WISH I COULD BE WITH YOU

    ReplyDelete