Collage

Collage

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Trend: The "IT" handbag

The handbag of the season, seen on runways during NY and London Fashion Week is the flap/flap-over bag (preferably with a longer strap) reminiscent of 70's. This is proving to be slightly problematic for me because I do not own a bag like that and I'm not sure if my strict shopping budget will allow me to go out and get one (well, definitely not designer). I guess the only thing I can do is to put my bargainista hat on and search for one in my price range that looks good, is good quality and will hold everything that I need in my handbag.

Which brings me to my second problem with the "it" bag of the season. Is it big enough? Well, I'll find out soon enough when I'm standing in the middle of a shop, packing all my necessities into my potential purchase. To function I need: wallet (its pretty big), make-up bag (full of lipstick and any kind of pill or plaster I might need), cell phone, pen and sunglass case. Not a crazy amount of things, but still, it takes some space.

Let's hope it works. I'll blog a pic of my finds.

Day 17 - Outfit 17


 
Grey sweater, bright pink Ralph Lauren top, crystal ball necklace, jeans and sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment