Collage

Collage

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Trends: Cobalt Blue

A trend at this year’s NY Fashion Week Fall, 2011 is: Cobalt Blue!!! Yay! I love that colour and I’m so glad its playing such a huge roll on the runway this year. The collections of Dianne von Furstenburg (love!), Farah Angsana, Derek Lam, Nicole Miller, Lela Rose and Adam Lippes (and a few more) all include one or more outfits that feature this colour in all its brilliant dark-bright-bluey-ness.

This would be a great trend to follow – not only do a own a few cobalt blue/partially cobalt blue pieces, but I also love wearing that colour and I happen to get compliments when I wear it, so all in all – a very welcome trend indeed!

Yay Cobalt!

Day 9 – Outfit 9


Cashmere twin set, Simply Vera Wang skirt & leather boots (not any cobalt blue in sight - oops)


No comments:

Post a Comment