Collage

Collage

Friday, February 25, 2011

Trend - The "IT" bag - designers' examples

I've been drooling over the designers' offerings and now I will share some with you.

All of the pictures below are courtesy of the Bergdorf Goodman website: http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/

Chloe


Fendi

Lanvin


Marc Jacobs

Prada

Valentino

Gucci


Dior

Day 17 - Outfit 17

This outfit should not really appear on the same page as any of the bags above.


This outfit does not scream or whisper stylish, but we had to get up early and drive to Keystone for a weekend in the mountains and the only thing I could think of was to be as warm as possible. Pringle scarf, BCBG sweater, jeans and black leather booties.

 

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to think twice about what my comment is - where's the LV bag??!!

    My faves are the Marc Jacobs and Chloe bags - love your selection-very vintage, feminine and dainty....maybe I should invest in that style -will stop me digging around for my keys for half an hour!

    ReplyDelete