Collage

Collage

Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Style

My closet is a bit odd. Pretty much like my taste in music, which I think is kind of eclectic. I like everything from Beethoven to Metallica with a few stops at David Gray, 50 Cent, Smashing Pumpkins and anything in between.

My closet is full of expensive things, bargains, classic pieces, trends, boring stuff, interesting items, the blah the bland and the cool.

This project is in no way meant to be the tale of a fashionista. I've never claimed to be one. I do however claim to have relatively good taste most of the time and I do love fashion, designers, shoes, handbags, looking pretty and dressing up.

My shoe crush of the week is:



Dynamo and Jimmy Choo Project Limited Edition lovelies
I drooled over these beauties when I first saw them online,unfortunately they were only sold online at http://www.jimmychoo.com/ and in the Jimmy Choo Boutiques in Rome and Milan - plus, I'd have to spend A LOT more than $200 to buy them. A girl can dream though...

Day 3 - Outfit 3:


Large Cowl neck sweater, grey skinnies and tall leather boots. Not fancy, but chic enough - it does the trick on a cold winter's day. (I think I'll be wearing flats for a few more weeks - nothing as butt-and "rep"-breaking as a slip on the icy roads and sidewalk)

No comments:

Post a Comment