Collage

Collage

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Spring Trend 2011: Bold Colours

One of the exciting trends for Spring, is the amazing bold and vibrant colour that you see everywhere. When I look at my winter wardrobe, I am so bored with all the dark and gloomy colours, so I am really looking forward to Spring and wearing more happy colours like, bright pinks, orange, greens, yellow (well, maybe not yellow, since it doesn't look very good on me), coral and bright blues. 

On my shopping spree in NYC, I purchased some items in beautiful bright colours and I must say, they really made me feel slightly perky. Just trying them on made me feel good. Don't get me wrong, I will never give up my blacks, greys and browns, but every now and then, "one does need a hint of colour" (as Nathan Lane said in "The Birdcage").

When Spring comes, you can expect to see me follow this colorful trend in a lot brighter outfits...come-on Spring!

Day 16 - Outfit 16



Cobalt blue sweater, skinny jeans and leather boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment