Collage

Collage

Saturday, February 19, 2011

NYC

We are up early today and ready to take NYC by storm. Once again I'll be visiting this great city as a tourist and doing all the typical touristy things. The closest that I will come to Fashion Week, was last night when we drove past Bryant Park, just one day after it ended - the empty tent. I let out a very unhappy cry...who knows, maybe next season?

Being in New York has reminded me that I miss seeing so many stylish people everywhere. If you stop looking at the sites, and just look at everyone around you, it's enough to give you some serious fashion envy.

On my list of places to visit today (except for all the usual touristy things): H&M and Zara - whoohoo. Let's go, I still have my $200 clothing allowance for February left to burn... (Don' worry - I'll share all my purchases)

Day 12 - Outfit 12



3 comments:

  1. GREAT - ENJOY!
    GREEN WITH ENVY.
    LOUISE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, do I spot a LC tunicy button-down that we shopped together? You look so happy in NYC! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You spot correctly my fashion-lovin' friend! I'm wondering..."happy" or "channeling Evita"

    ReplyDelete