Collage

Collage

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Challenge

Announcing the 365 Mini Challenge!

Who would like to take part in the March 2011 Shop-my-closet-365-mini-challenge? I believe my friend Fashionista might be interested. Anyone else?

Rules:
1. You can only spend $_ on clothes this month (you decide on an amount that will be challenging)
2. Take a photo every day and send it to me at shopmycloset365@gmail.com. I will post a weekly collage.
3. Wear a different outfit each day of the month
4. The challenge takes 31 days
5. Write a list of your top 5-10 challenges in taking part in the challenge
6. Write a list of your top 5-10 successes

Any takers? Let me know. I can't wait to share this experience with you.

Day 15 - Outfit 15


Grey Calvin Klein sweater, Jeans and blinky ballet flats

2 comments:

  1. I want to! Just hope I'll remember to take a pic every day, but with my lovely phone camera I have no excuse? Mmm, count me in sweet cheeks! Eek. My amount will be 0 - cause I have cupboards full of clothes... Do we send you the challenges and successes at the end? Yay, collaboration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We have a taker. $0 is a good amount - especially since it is a mini challenge :)Yes please, send the challenges and successes at the end, as a summary.
    Kick-off: March 1st for 31 days. Whoohoo!

    ReplyDelete