Collage

Collage

Friday, April 1, 2011

I want/need/must have Shoe-booties

This weekend, I'm on a mission - actually, I've been on a mission for months and it has been unsuccessful. I'm hoping my un-lucky strike will stop this weekend.

I've been looking for shoe-booties for the winter...I did not find anything that I liked that was in my price-range (off course I was spoilt for choice in the $800-$1,800 range, but that is not anywhere close to what I was able to spend, so I went through winter with no shoe-booties.

Now it is spring. I'm still looking for some fabulous shoes, but since it is getting hotter, I'd like a few more cut-outs, perhaps a little pee-toe even, with a bit of a platform in the front and a non-stripper-looking heel. You'd think it would be easy to find, but no, it is not. This weekend is it...I am buying something. If it isn't perfect, then that will just be tough cookies, but I will be driving home, the proud owner of a pair of kick-ass ankle high shoes! 

Wish me luck (I will post my successful purchase)

Day 53 - Outfit 53

 
The first day of Spring was almost 2 weeks ago, but it feels like Spring for the first time today, so in honour of all the Spring-iness around me I stayed away from black with a white cardi, blue and white striped Tommy Hilfiger shirt, Tommy H jeans and Jimmy Choos. Yay for Spring...just a pity it will be snowing on Sunday (according to the weather predictions)

1 comment:

  1. Gah... shoe boots... I love the look of them but they have proven mightily tricky for me too. I have some now, whether they are the *right* ones, remains to be seen.

    ReplyDelete