Collage

Collage

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Trend: Cut-outs

This year "cut-outs" are a hugely popular trend in shoes and fashion. From strategically cut-out evening gowns and tops to sexy shoes.

That is what I am concentrating today - fabulous shoes. I've seen a few I like/love:

From Nordstrom, Enzo Angionlini:


DSW has a similar pair that I think is quite lovely too:


Valentino's on Net-a-porter:


Enzo Angiolini at Piperlime:

Prada at Saks Fifth Avenue:


Stuart Weitzman at Neiman Marcus:


Oh I just love these cut-outs. They are perfect for summer and just fun fun fun!

Day 65 - Outfit 65


Looking slightly drab on the photo (but much better in real life), I'm wearing a grey sweater, jeans, silver flats and a Swarovski necklace.

2 comments:

  1. STUNNING SHOES - REAL TREAT TO VIEW BUT NOT FOR US IN SA!
    BOUGHT MYSELF A BLACK PAIR OF YUMMY BLACK POINTY CUT-OUTS AT SAN MARINA YESTERDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sooo similar to a pair that slipped through my fingers in our summer just gone... nude, cut-out shoe-bootie!! They were from Zoom but I can't find a picture anywhere... just as well? Let it go... let it go... x

    ReplyDelete