Collage

Collage

Thursday, April 21, 2011

New dresses - yay!

Being the bargainista that I am, I answered the call of the sale at Kohls when I heard it, by using my coupon on top of the already marked-down prices and I managed to buy the 2 dresses below for $50 (original prices $60 each). Bargain? I think so. Unfortunately it is pushing me over my monthly budget by $25, but I am not going to fret it, because I will just subtract it from next month's budget.  

I bought both pieces from the Lauren Conrad line at Kohls online and they arrived today. After trying them on, I decided to keep both. Let me know if you like them.

Come on warmer days, I'm so looking forward to wearing all my great new dresses!



Day 73 - Outfit 73

When all else fails, go preppy with a crisp white Tommy Hilfiger shirt, navy polka dot Tommy Hilfiger sweater, jeans, silver flats and my new little accessory, Lilu the poser. 

1 comment:

  1. Ah, look Lilu's even looking into the camera these days! Haha! Dresses are too pretty for words, and at those prices, twice as nice.

    ReplyDelete