Collage

Collage

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Jean issue - part II

I was just rambling on about jeans yesterday and then this morning, I spotted the article below on yahoo.com.  


Seriously, a body scanner to show you what size pants you wear at which shop? I find that all a bit odd. How about Vanity sizing??? Really? There you have it, that is why it is so difficult to buy pants/jeans on the internet. Clothing sizing is not a science...it's a joke.

The article also mentions Curve ID jeans and I've seen, read and heard many great things about this new range of Levi's jeans, so I have mentioned it before on this blog and promised to check it out. I've not yet done so, and I promise, I'll do it very soon, but I am happy to report that a friend of mine, who is tall and slim with a perky booty, has given it 2 thumbs up. She says that it is the first pair of jeans that doesn't give her "builder-butt", so yay, I think we like Curve ID jeans already. The jeans are made for 3 different types of curves, so someone with my round-behind-edness, should be in jean heaven. This has inspired me, to go try on some Curve ID jeans this weekend. (I will have to refrain from buying though, since I've already blown my budget this month).

Day 78 - Outfit 78


Funky chicken, difficult to see the details on my grey and navy Vera Wang sweater, but I quite like the little detail on it. I'm wearing it with boyfriend jeans and tall boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment