Collage

Collage

Monday, April 11, 2011

Loving Net-a-porter.com

For those of you who love fashion, here is a secret that I just have to share
with you...Net-a-porter.com. Seriously.


Each morning I wake up with some fabulously inspirational outfit/s that they
posted on Facebook and it just makes me happy.  Isn’t that what clothing and
fashion is supposed to do? Shouldn’t you feel inspired by something beautiful
and shouldn’t a great outfit make you feel fabulous?


As I have mentioned before, this blog is not about me trying to prove to the
world that I am a fashionista, because I’m not, but I do love clothes and shoes
and dressing up makes me feel good. In fact, I’m trying to get back to the girl
who didn’t care if she was the only one in a flashy outfit and heals at an
event; the girl who don’t buy shoes because they are comfortable, but because
they are fabulous! and the girl who wants to dress like me, not everyone around
me.

 http://www.facebook.com/netaporter 

This website inspires me every day, so if you are not yet a facebook fan, go
ahead…take the big step…you’ll love it.
Day 63 - Outfit 63


Mixing a fun summery tunic/dress with a BCBG sweater, skinny's and gold ballet flats. (bit of a boring pose which doesn't bring the outfit to justice. Note to self: find a pose that suites the look, not cover it up like a granny...)



No comments:

Post a Comment