Collage

Collage

Sunday, April 17, 2011

From crap to fab in 1 day

Yesterday I was not able to even think clear concise thoughts, nevermind write something that made any sense/was interesting/legible thanks to a night out and copious amounts of white wine.

Today on the other hand, I feel great. Not only because I am hangover-free, but also because the weather was better today (around 20 C) whoohoo and I decided to wear my new Maxi-dress from Forever 21 and it felt great. Not only because it is a warmer weather outfit, but because I received 4 compliments from strangers about my outfit. One woman said she loved the dress, then her colleague said about 30 minutes later that she loved it too. Later a shop assistant told me my outfit is "cute" and then as a woman walked past me on the street, she said: "you look so pretty in this outfit"...I mean really, who wouldn't feel great after that.

It goes to show, when you wear something you feel good in, you actually look better in it and people will notice. Yay great weather! Yay fun outfit! Yay and thank you strangers! They just made my day.

Day 68 - Outfit 68



Staying/recovering at home - striped sweater and yoga pants

Day 69 - Outfit 69

Today: The outfit that made me feel great and gave me compliments: Bronze sweater, new Forever 21 dress and sandals

2 comments:

  1. I DO AGREE - YOU LOOK VERY PRETTY INDEED - GREAT OUTFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A day like that is worth a $1000 at least, so what a bargain. It is a gorgeous, gorgeous dress & you wear it really well... simply stunnin' love!

    ReplyDelete