Collage

Collage

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Just call me "Bargain Hunter"

I've spent numerous hours on the internet doing research for numerous things and I've come up with something that I think is quite clever.

On the first webpage, Last Call by Neiman Marcus

I've found Ash's Black Strappy Wedge Sandals, marked down from $250 to $175.

Now, you might think that is a pretty good mark-down, especially since they currently have a 25% discount on shoes as well, but I've done one better:

DSW is selling the cheaper version, called: Crown Vintage Realm Wedge Sandal (click on the link below)

Original price $100, marked down to $59.95.

Howzat?!?!?

Just call me: The Bargain hunter!

Day 57 - Outfit 57


Cream Michael Kors sweater, Calvin Klein top, Jeans and Tod's

1 comment:

  1. black shoes both Lastcall - but seriously stunning - want want want the black pair!

    ReplyDelete