Collage

Collage

Sunday, April 3, 2011

A-shopping I will go

I'm not entirely sure what is going on, but it seems like I am stuck at $130 days. Last month I went shopping and spent $130, and today I did the same. Last month I spent $150 of my $200 budget, so thanks to the magic of a "roll-over", I had $250 in my wallet to spend today and now I have $120 left - yay!

I went to Flatirons mall and only dropped some cash in 1 shop: Forever 21 - one of my favourites! If you don't know this shop, you should not be mislead by the name, even though most items are meant for teens, you can really get a few gems in between, appropriate for any age, so for that reason, I, like all the teeny-boppers around me, spend hours in this gigantic store and traipse to the dressing room with arm-fulls of clothing. 

My final choices were:


Maxi dress (trend) in cobalt blue (trend) print (trend)


Cute blue print top - I wanted the purple, but they didn't have my size


Fun pink & purple print dress (doesn't look like much but I promise, it looked nicer on)


Cool purple dress


This top reminded me of Jackie O - not sure why, but i loved it

Day 55 - Outfit 55


Casual outfit for a quick trip to the grocery store before the snow hit. Yesterday Summer, today Winter. Not cool - I was just getting excited about the prospect of dressing up for Spring.


1 comment:

  1. You're doing SO WELL with your budgets! Good on ya' girlfriend. Love your purchases, fave being the maxi dress. Ah but I am a sucker for a purty dress...

    ReplyDelete