Collage

Collage

Saturday, April 23, 2011

$100 gift card

I received a $100 Visa Gift voucher a few months ago that I had not yet used. I kind of decided to use it  as a back-up, in case there was a month when I wanted to spend more money than my budget would allow, and that month has just arrived, so instead of missing out on a bargain or 2, I'm going to use it this month.

I bumped into 2 fabulous bargains that I couldn't let go, thanks to the "holidays". Usually, during all long-weekends, the shops offer some great discounts, for instance, Loft has 40% off everything today, Banana Republic has between 25-40% off and Gap also has 40% off.

I found the below today:

Blue Gap dress - $25!!!! (thanks to the fact that it is on sale plus there was another 40% off - whoohoo)



Cute military-ish jacket from Banana Republic $40 (marked down from $150 - yay!)

Day 75 - Outfit 75

New dress with a black Vera Wang sweater...unfortunately I had to wear a scarf for most of the day because it was freezing this morning - in fact, at 9:30am it is 0C (32F) and snowing.

2 comments:

  1. Good gracious the snow won't let up, will it? Loving the dress & it looks great with all the black! You sure are dressing so pretty & colourful, weather be damned. I like! Winter's officially arrived in Cape Town, pouring rain... ah well, more excuses for duvet days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just won't allow the chill and snow to side track you girl! You are looking FABULOUS!
    Love the new greenish B R jacket - stunning - you really are queen bargainista!

    ReplyDelete