Collage

Collage

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

I should have gone to the bookies on this one. Just yesterday, I thought to myself...."I wonder what Kate will be wearing on their wedding day". In my mind, I designed a dress with a tight bodice, conservative full skirt, small train and lace covering the arms and the bodice of the dress - with a V-neck. And what did England's future Queen decide to wear on her wedding day? Pretty much exactly that. It was probably not such a fantastic celebration that I got it right, because if you saw what her style is and what she loves to wear, it was pretty easy to guess and guess good. (what can I say, the woman loves her some V-necks)



I thought Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge (as she will now be known), looked absolutely fantastic. She looked stylish, elegant...almost Royal, which I guess is the look she was going for. Her dress reminded me of another commoner who married a Prince...Princess Grace Kelly. She too looked amazing on her wedding days in a very romantic, yet structured and stylish dress.



After all the hoopla over the dress, I can say that Catherine wore a dress fit for a Queen (or in her case, a future Queen).

Day 81 - Outfit 81


This outfit isn't very clear on the photo. I'm wearing a black and navy tunic with some black blinkies, leggings, black sweater and black ballet flats. (not exactly a wedding outfit)

1 comment:

  1. love love you in that outfit!
    Kate looked stunning - could not do any beter.

    ReplyDelete