Collage

Collage

Monday, April 18, 2011

Shoesies for my footsies

I've done it, I've bought some shoes. Not the ones I wanted, but I've decided the only way to find the ones I really wanted, was to give up the search, so I hereby surrender. I give up. I have bought some 6th choice shoes to stop the obsession.

I went to a shoe shop, found the cool but cheaper ones that were pretty close to the ones I wanted, but they were so high that I could not imagine wearing them to work. If I took one step wrong with them, it would mean some serious leg braking, muscle pulling injuries - something I really can't afford at the moment.

So, I went for my second choice. They looked fab on, but within a few seconds, my feet felt slightly clammy (and no, I don't normally have very sweaty feet). I then realized that I had forgotten to look for one little word - so small, but so important for my oh-so-sensitive little feet: Leather.

Third choice was sold out in my colour.

Fourth choice was sold out in my number.

Fifth choice looked cheap.

Finally, I went for my sixth choice. I thought about it and realized that I would be wearing these shoes mostly for work, so they had to be a little bit more sensible than I thought at first.

Below are some pics - what do you think?:



They are not bad, they are leather and they are very wearable, so...if there isn't any objection, I might just keep them (please let me know quickly, because if they need to go back, it has to happen in the next 30 days).

Day 70 - Outfit 70


Wheat coloured front-tie sweater, black top, leggings and tall boots.

2 comments:

  1. wow babe - love your sandals - looking fab and the manicured toes add some extra vavavoom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kinda think I love them? Need to see a whole outfit picture with them on though, the way you'd wear them most often? Would love to see options 1-5 cause for a 6, that's pretty damn cool!
    PS I second, the nail polish looks glam!

    ReplyDelete