Collage

Collage

Friday, April 15, 2011

Matthew Williamson @ Macy's

I used to love the "Designers at Debenhams" range by designers like Matthew Williamson, Jasper Conran and Ben de Lisi. Basically, this was the start of a more "main stream" affordability of designer wear and I definitely made use of it when I lived in London.

Now, I'm very excited about a new discovery that I have made...Matthew Williamson is available here in the USA at Macy's and the range is fabulous, bold, colourful and delicious. (oh, and let's not forget...AFFORDABLE - whooohoo).

Below is a link to the website. Unfortunately the background is making it really difficult to see the outfits, so you can't really see all the fabulous colours, but I saw it in the shop, and it is fabulous!

http://www1.macys.com/campaign/social?campaign_id=202&channel_id=1

Day 67 - Outfit 67


Grey striped sweater, black shirt, grey skinny's and tall black flat boots

1 comment:

  1. MUST SAY I LOVE YOUR SNUG WINTER LOOK - GREY/BLUE MY KINDA OUTFIT! (SORRY)

    ReplyDelete