Collage

Collage

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Crazy

I must be either crazy or dumb.  I have reached that conclusion thanks to the lack of interest in people joining me for a month by taking the SMC-Mini-Challenge. I've been at it for 82 days now and even though I do find it very difficult to come up with creative 1-off outfits every day, I'm actually enjoying it, so I'm wondering what scares everyone off. Could it be the daily photos? The creativity of a new outfit every day? The shock of not spending any money on clothes for a whole month? (please note, you set your own budget, $0 is not obligatory.) The fear of having their faces plastered on a blog? Mmmmm.....

Hopefully there will be a challenger in June, because May is kicking off and so far no-one is interested in joining me in my crusade. 

Day 82 - Outfit 82

Grey sweater, skinny's, pink Monsoon top and ballet flats.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm pretty sure it's the commitment to a daily photo that scares most people... Peeps be shy man! And lazy...
    I just love to see how you're coming out of your winter shell! The colours, the sexier silhouettes, and most of all the big loose hair! LOVE it! I am pretty sure your blog is the cause of some of the blossoming at least, so please keep going and never give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marli you are so right - she is blossoming indeed - amazingly so. Not dumb or crazy but very brave and creative!
    I am guilty of all the above mentioned and would hate to quit halfway!

    ReplyDelete