Collage

Collage

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Yay for Nordstrom Rack

Today I went to the "new" Nordstrom Rack in Boulder. (I'm calling it "new", because it is actually not brand new, they basically closed the shop at Flatirons Mall and moved it to Boulder).

Well, I think that I will definitely enjoy this shop in a few weeks time. Today was a bit too busy, probably due to graduation being a few days away and the fact that the shop opened only 2 days ago.

I found some shoes that I quite like. I actually saw them at Nordstom when they were still full price ($120 - I think), but I thought they might be a bit too high, so now that I've bought the Nine West pair a few weeks ago, the height didn't bother me anymore, so when I saw them at The Nordstrom Rack for $39.00, I just had to get them.

What do you think?



Day 83 - Outfit 83

Black sweater, purple-pinkish maxi dress, ballet flats and Lilu.

2 comments:

  1. I like! Just be careful that you don't, like me, keep buying the 'same' pair of shoes over and over again, trying to fill the gap of the original much desired shoe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it a lot!
    Guilty - committing the same crime over and over!

    ReplyDelete