Collage

Collage

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New office wear

On Friday I will be starting at my new job. Now I know I have moaned and groaned about the lack of dress-code at my current job, so I should be pleased that my new office dress code states: business casual, but I'm really wondering: what does business casual really mean.

I know what it would mean in London or Cape Town, but in Colorado...I'm not so sure. It seems like everyone dresses a bit less formal than the dress code requires, so I'm thinking about what to wear on my first day and I have decided that I will rather over-dress than under-dress, since that's how I roll.

Yes people, I'm slowly but surely going back to that girl who loves to dress up and look pretty and doesn't care if she is over-dressed (or the most fabulously dressed as I'd like to call it) in the building. I'm gonna rock it out! (mmm...in what...I wonder)

Day 92 - Outfit 92

Black cardi, purple maxi dress and black DKNY wedges (with my adoring crowd)

1 comment:

  1. Hot maxi man! And I concur 100% - go as your most fabulous self! It will boost your first-day-in-a-new-school confidence. Can't wait to hear all about the new jobby!

    ReplyDelete