Collage

Collage

Friday, May 20, 2011

Cold Comfort

Today I spoke to my new colleague Megan about our lack of Spring and she mentioned to me that the longer the weather was cold and depressing, the more she was retreating back into her comfy winter clothes and it struck me...the reason why I feel like I don't dress up enough in Winter, is because everything that I feel is warm enough in the cold Colorado Winter, is cozy, comfy, and snugly.

If I lived in a place where it wasn't quite so cold, I might have dressed a bit more funky in Winter...cool jackets and cute shirts... If I wore a just a jacket and a shirt here, I'd be absolutely freezing, so in order to be warm enough, I need a thick tops, sweaters and accessories like scarves.

At least, that is all behind us for a few more months, since Spring has started officially (according to the calender) and the warmer weather will hopefully come soon.

Day 102 - Outfit 102

Cashmere Cardi, purple dress, leggings and ballet flats

No comments:

Post a Comment