Collage

Collage

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Gucci-licious!

After a very busy (and extremely unglamourous) long-weekend I decided to give blogging a bit of a skip yesterday and today, after hours spent at nurseries and outdoor furniture shops, I'm ready for a bit of fabulousness, so bring it on!

I spotted these amazing sandals on the Bergdorf Goodman website and just absolutely loved them.


Off course they are way more expensive than my little monthly budget will allow, but that won't stop me from appreciating these sexy little numbers from afar. Mmmm - I'll be wearing them in my dreams tonight...(yes, in my dreams I'm a lot more well-dressed.)

Day 112 - Outfit 112

Black cardi, grey top, jeans and black sandals

Day 113 - Outfit 113

Black cardi, floral dress, leggings and black wedge sandals

One good thing - the weather is finally getting better - yay!


1 comment:

  1. Floral dress is soooo pretty! Like the way you styled it too.

    ReplyDelete