Collage

Collage

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Uniforms - um...no.

I've had to wear a uniform for work before when I worked in London. Most people would love to wear a uniform because you don't have to worry about what you are going to wear and you don't have to put a lot of wear-and-tear on your own clothes .

I don't feel like that at all. Can you say Claus-tro-pho-bia? When I wear a uniform, it feels like my soul is slowly being sucked right out of me. I express myself through my clothing. Every outfit might not be forward thinking or even fashionable, but I love clothes, how it looks, feels and what it makes me feel. Each time I put on my navy uniform (skirt and jacket), white short-sleeve collard shirt, stockings and scarf, I cried a little bit on the inside.

(I love scarves - funky, fabulous scarves, not the hideous thing that I had to wear every day. Can you say 22 to 42 in 2 seconds? Yuck!)

No thank you, no unifom for me, merci.

Day 108 - Outfit 108

Off-white cardi, blue-green top, boyfriend jeans and golden sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment