Collage

Collage

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Z spoke by Zac Posen

I have been a very spoilt girl this weekend, I've received another gift. (Or actually, I pouted and pouted until my hubby decided to buy me another prezzie).

This time, I was in Off Saks Fifth Avenue and I saw the dress below by Zac Posen (one of my favourite designers). It was originally priced at $435 and marked down, then went on clearance and finally, thanks to a "loyalty" coupon, it was marked down to $75 - whoohoo! I couldn't let this one pass. When my eyes landed on the fabulously expensive looking navy silk, it was love at first site.

So, now...this beautiful dress below is mine - whoohoo.

Believe me - it is even more fabulous in real life - this pic doesn't do it justice.

Day 97 - Outfit 97

Black jacket, black sequined Vera Wang top, grey skinny's and new black leather shoes. Ready for dinner and a bit of gambling in the mountains.

4 comments:

  1. O my gosh - tell me you did not purchase the Singer and sewn this outfit overnight! You look gorgeous and it fits you like a glove. If so - keep sewing girl!
    Your Zac P is such a bargain - would love to see you wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous & like a gambling darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies, I do like this outfit - I appreciate your support :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey, this skinnies sexy sandals & blazer combo was made for you! Sexy! So where were those shoes from in the end? I think you took the Ninewests back right? These are gorgeous. You're looking so fly!

    ReplyDelete