Collage

Collage

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Super quick buy

We are still on the hunt for the perfect outdoor set and our search just happened to take us to Kohls. (one of many places on the long list that we visited today).

So, what does a clothes loving blogger do in the shop? She takes a quick peek at the sales racks off course - and it paid off. I bought the sweater below. Now, I know it is not the best sweater ever, and I probably won't wear it until November, but I've been looking for a comfy sweater to wear with skinny's or leggings in a taupe-ish colour, so when I found one on the sale of the sale of the sale for a mere $10, I couldn't pass it up, could I?


This little treasure, will now move to the back of my closet till winter time, and even though it is a sin to wait that long before wearing something, it's okay, because it will be waiting for me, ready to be worn, as soon as the colder temperatures move in (I'm hoping it is in 4-5 months' time and not in a week or two - Seriously, this Spring did almost not exist!).

Day 111 - Outfit 111


White top, boyfriend jeans and BCBG sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment