Collage

Collage

Monday, May 23, 2011

Ralph Lauren

I've finally watched the Ralph Lauren episode on Oprah and I must admit, I love the guy and his design style even more than before and I'm already planning on going into his shops more often than ever before.
I was surprised to learn that he is scared about each collection and smiled when I heard him tell the story about the early days, when he just sent a collection on the runway and he followed the models on the stage for the applause and as he was walking off the runway, he already started worrying about what he was going to do next year. "I didn't even have 3 minutes to enjoy the pleasure, I was worried about next time"

Well Mr Lauren, you have never disappointed anyone - you truly are the quintessential American Designer -  you rock!
Day 105 - Outfit 105

White cardi, navy blingy top, boyfriend jeans and silver sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment